Rhythm Pilates Online Teacher Training Program
Our Teacher Training Course is now available ONLINE! You can now receive your qualification and the title of “Rhythm Pilates Instructor” through our online training program.
Over the years, we have received so many requests to take our training all over the world, and this new format is our way of answering the call. By working through our modules, you will learn and experience all of the Rhythm Pilates routines, receive the Student Training Manual, and gain access to our Student Community Forum.
We are so excited to make this available for you no matter your location, and can't wait to get to know each and every one of you.
So, WHAT IS IT?
The Rhythm Pilates® Online Teacher Training Course is a continuing education program for Pilates professionals, dancers and other fitness instructors who have knowledge of and training in movement.
Rhythm Pilates is an exciting fusion of study and disciplines that expands on the traditional Pilates method by incorporating more fluid transitions into whole body integrated movement art workout sequences choreographed to music. Rhythm Pilates is an exciting and evolutionary approach to the mat work incorporating Pilates, Yoga and Dance. Coordinating the original six Pilates principles and highlighting the elements of rhythm and flow, Rhythm Pilates transforms static movements, creating a series of 30-minute movement art workout combinations. The routines vary in levels and complexity, from the beginning level, to the intermediate and developing to the advanced level work. The sequencing is thoughtfully created to target the whole body, intelligently working to biomechanically prepare the mind, muscles, joints, and tissues and engage the positive spirit.
Developed by Lisa Hubbard, a Senior Faculty Member for the world renowned BASI Pilates®, the goals of Rhythm Pilates are threefold:
1. To increase the enjoyment of Pilates without diluting the true form of the method or sacrificing the intensity and focus of the work.
2. To take traditional mat Pilates in an evolutionary process.
3. To incorporate differing modalities for an enhanced experience.
Participating in this training will be a profound experience. Although all fitness levels are welcome, the work is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement.
The Rhythm Pilates program focuses on expanding current knowledge while delivering complete instruction the principles and Beginning and Intermediate Pilates exercises routines in a faster, paced format. Although no formal experience is required to enroll, it is helpful if you fulfill the following recommended criteria.
- One year regular Pilates mat (or equipment) practice prior to start of course
- A Pilates mat certification
- Dance background
- Working knowledge of anatomy
- How to apply the Rhythm Pilates principles and functions of core stability, breathing and alignment to all exercises.
- A complete breakdown of each exercise with exercise goals, muscular initiation and movement sequencing.
- Variations to increase or decrease exercise intensity.
- Modifications for specific body types and postural issues.
- Effective teaching communication.
- Three 30-minutes choreographed routines in sequence to music.
THE RHYTHM PILATES ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF and includes:
- All three “Plug & Play” classes ready to retrofit and use in your studio
- In depth manual with photos of each exercise, muscle focus, intent.
- Access to a private Facebook group to ask course questions and communicate with other students.
- Safety guidelines for each class format
- Effective cueing techniques
- Progressions & regressions for a multilevel class
- $395 for all course materials and access to instructional videos. Payment in full is required to submit your application. Due to the online nature of the course, once you receive access to our training materials, all monies are non-refundable. If you are ineligible to take the course, you will receive a full refund.
- A Pilates Anytime subscription is also required ($18/mo).
- A $50 testing fee is required to submit a teaching video and receive your full report.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Work At Your Own Pace, On Your Own Schedule.
Follow the student checklist to work your way through the five course modules (guiding you through the student manual and the routine videos and breakdowns) on your own time. Once you begin the course, you will have three months to work through all of the material and submit your final teaching video.
2. Join the Facebook Group
As a Rhythm Pilates student, you will have access to an exclusive Facebook group with other course participants and graduates. This group is moderated by the Rhythm Pilates team and Lisa Hubbard herself. There you can ask questions, bounce around ideas, get advice, and network with other like-minded individuals.
3. Complete the Final Quiz and Submit Your Final Teaching Video
The final quiz will test your understanding of the presented material. The final teaching video will test your practical knowledge and teaching ability of the provided routines.
Ready to Sign Up?
Submit your payment below and the included application form (pops up when you add the deposit to your cart). You will hear from a member of the Rhythm Pilates Team regarding your application within 48 hours.