Teacher Training Course
The Rhythm Pilates® Teacher Training Course is a continuing education program for Pilates professionals, dancers and other fitness instructors who have knowledge of and training in movement.
Rhythm Pilates is an exciting fusion of study and disciplines that expands on the traditional Pilates method by incorporating more fluid transitions into whole body integrated movement art workout sequences choreographed to music. Rhythm Pilates is an exciting and evolutionary approach to the mat work incorporating Pilates, Yoga and Dance. Coordinating the original six Pilates principles and highlighting the elements of rhythm and flow, Rhythm Pilates transforms static movements, creating a series of 30-minute movement art workout combinations. The routines vary in levels and complexity, from the beginning level, to the intermediate and developing to the advanced level work. The sequencing is thoughtfully created to target the whole body, intelligently working to biomechanically prepare the mind, muscles, joints, and tissues and engage the positive spirit.
Developed by Lisa Hubbard, an Associate Faculty Member for the world renowned BASI Pilates®, the goals of Rhythm Pilates are threefold:
1. To increase the enjoyment of Pilates without diluting the true form of the method or sacrificing the intensity and focus of the work.
2. To take traditional mat Pilates in an evolutionary process.
3. To incorporate differing modalities for an enhanced experience.
Rhythm Pilates Prerequisites:
Participating in this training will be a profound experience. Although all fitness levels are welcome, the work is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement. The Rhythm Pilates program focuses on expanding current knowledge while delivering complete instruction the principles and Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Pilates exercises routines in a faster, paced format. Although no formal experience is required to enroll, it is helpful if you fulfill the following recommended criteria.
• One year regular Pilates mat (or equipment) practice prior to start of course
• A Pilates mat certification
• Dance background
• Working knowledge of anatomy
The Rhythm Pilates Primary Course Consists Of:
• Three “Plug & Play” classes ready to retrofit and use in your studio
• Safety guidelines for each class format
• Effective cueing techniques
• Progressions & regressions for a multilevel class
Coursework Cost & Includes:
• $650 and 2 days of training / $850 and 2 days of training internationally
• In depth manual with photos of each exercise, muscle focus, intent.
• Detailed lecture and practical application of material.
• Online support and coaching for successful program completion.
• Earn 10-PMA Continuing Education Credits.
• A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space. Full payment is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the course. A 50% deposit is required for all international travel.
• A $50 testing fee is required to submit a teaching video and receive your full report.
Register for one of our Rhythm Pilates courses by selecting a payment option from the appropriate drop-down menu on the course listing page of your choice. You will be required to fill out a registration form before you can submit your payment.
Early Bird Full Payment (available to US students only.) $500
Deposit (1st payment) $250 / $425 International
Remaining Balance (2nd payment) $400 / $425 International
Full Payment $650 / $850 International
A deposit is required in order to hold your space. Full payment is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the course.
Questions? Use our CONTACT page to get in touch with someone on the Rhythm Pilates team.