Lisa’s award-winning projects include:
- “Element Total Body Pilates with Mini Ball” DVD, 2011 – Winner of About.com’s “2012 Readers’ Choice Award for Best in Pilates”.
- “Element Total Body Pilates with Mini Ball” DVD, 2011 – Voted “2012 Year’s Best Fitness DVDs-Best for All Levels” by Organic Spa Magazine.
- “Pilates Anatomy”, textbook by Rael Isacowitz and Karen Clippinger, 2011
- “Pilates Wunda Chair”, DVD with Rael Isacowitz, 2008
- “Pilates”, internationally acclaimed textbook by Rael Isacowitz, 2006
- “Rael System 17 and 27″, DVD series, 2004, – Voted Best Pilates Product for 2006 by Health Magazine.
Lisa teaches Pilates, GYROTONIC® and Yoga in her private studio to a diverse clientele including both professional and young aspiring dancers, ice skaters, athletes, martial artists, Pilates instructors, as well as the beginning student. She also works with the geriatric population providing specialized instruction to meet their unique needs. Lisa’s classes focus on anatomy, alignment, proper technique and well-being. Her passion, commitment and dedication to excellence in teaching empower her to enhance her skills through continuing education of the body-mind-spirit techniques, daily training and a balanced lifestyle. At home in California, Lisa devotes her time to her family and their dog, friends, and enjoys reading, travel and various outdoor activities. GYROTONIC® & GYROKINESIS® are registered trademarks of GYROTONIC® Sales Corp and are used with permission.